We are so excited to offer educational field trip opportunities for you and your family. Field trips build memories you and your children will share forever! Our desire is to save you time and effort. We put the field trips together and collect all monies via PayPal so that you can simply sign-up and attend!
HOW TO SIGN-UP FOR FIELD TRIPS:
(You must be logged in as a member)
Go to the Calendar page
Find the date
Click on the event
Click the sign up link at the bottom of the fieldtrip description
If there is a fee you will be directed to PayPal once you have put in your information. Please pay for the field trip at the time of sign up. Please note that all PPEA fieldtrips that carry a cost, MUST be prepaid.
If you have any questions please contact:
PPEA Field Trip Guidelines:
Our goal is to have a good reputation as home educators while out in the community.
Please remember that our children may be the only example of homeschooling others see. We want to make sure that it is a good one. We need to keep in mind that we are judged from the moment the first family arrives until the last family leaves. Because we want you to get the most out of your field trip experience we have put together some guidelines that you must read and agree to, before signing up for each field trip.
1. Children should behave in an appropriate manner with courtesy and respect. Should you see someone else’s child being loud and disruptive, wandering away from the group, climbing, etc. gently persuade him/her to check with their parents right away. If this does not correct the situation please let the field trip facilitator know immediately.
2. You are responsible for your own children’s safety, so be attentive to your children’s behavior.
3. Plan to arrive at least 20 minutes before the field trip is scheduled to begin. If you arrive late you may lose your right to attend and are not eligible for a refund. If you walk up as we are being taken back and have not signed in we are not able to wait. It is vital that you arrive with enough time to allow for parking and check-in.
4. Please dress appropriately. Shorts should not be too short, etc.
5. Please pay attention to the age requirements. Some field trips are NOT appropriate for younger children. If you bring children not age appropriate you may be denied access to the field trip and are not eligible for a refund.
6. If you have a baby that is crying, please quietly step outside until it is appropriate to return. One crying baby can interrupt the learning of an entire group.
7. Please make sure that you are available for the date of the field trip BEFORE signing up, there will be no refunds given when a member must cancel their event registration or simply does not show up! We understand that emergencies happen, however; we are unable to offer refunds for any reason. The PPEA has the right to permanently deny field trip privileges if we find any family not in compliance with the above guidelines. Please note that the PPEA is not responsible for your safety or well being.
8. In the event that PPEA must cancel an event or field trip refunds will be processed through PayPal within 30 days of cancellation.