High School Events
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Venue: Anderson's Home
February 14, 2020
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
March 12, 2020
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
May 16, 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Starkey Road Baptist Church
For specific Event information go to the Calendar.
PPEA High School Event Guidelines:
Our goal is to have a good reputation as home educators while out in the community.
Please remember that our children may be the only example of homeschooling others see. We want to make sure that it is a good one. We need to keep in mind that we are judged from the moment the first family arrives until the last family leaves. Because we want you to get the most out of your field trip experience we have put together some guidelines that you must read and agree to, before signing up for each field trip.
1. Children should behave in an appropriate manner with courtesy and respect. PPEA reserves the right to put out teens that are not respectful to common sense rules and behavior.
2. You are responsible for your own children’s safety and behavior. PPEA chaperones MUST have a phone number to reach you in the event of emergency or other situation if you are not staying with your child.
3. Be courteous and arrive on time with enough time to allow for parking and check-in.
4. Please make sure your teen is dressed appropriately. Shorts should not be too short, no inappropriate sayings on t-shirts, etc. NO WEAPONS OF ANY KIND ALLOWED AT PPEA EVENTS.
5. High School Events are generally NOT appropriate for younger children. If you bring children not age appropriate you may be denied access and are not eligible for a refund.
6. Please make sure that you are available for the date of the event BEFORE signing up, there will be no refunds given when a member must cancel their event registration or simply does not show up! We understand that emergencies happen, however; we are unable to offer refunds for any reason. PPEA has the right to permanently deny event privileges if we find any family not in compliance with the above guidelines. Please note that the PPEA is not responsible for your safety or well being.
7. In the event that PPEA must cancel an event or field trip refunds will be processed through PayPal within 30 days of cancellation.
PPEA Administrative Use Only